Dr. Shiloh Wihksne, DC
Dr. Shiloh Wihksne, DC (pronounced wiksen) has been established in West Linn since 2000. Originally from Vancouver, Canada, she went to the University of the Fraser Valley then moved to the Portland area and attended Western States Chiropractic College (WSCC) where she graduated in 1999. Dr. Wihksne, DC has a B.Sc. in human biology and her Doctor of Chiropractic. She also has continued her education in pursuit of an orthopedic degree (DABCO).
Dr. Cameron Johnson, DC
Dr. Cameron Johnson, DC is a graduate of Western States Chiropractic College (WSCC). He is originally from Alberta, Canada, and graduated from the University Alberta with Bachelor of Science in molecular cell biology and a minor in chemistry and history. Dr. Johnson, DC then moved to the Portland area to attend WSCC where he graduated with his Bachelor of Science in human biology and his Doctorate of Chiropractic (Magna Cum Lauda).
In practice Dr. Johnson, DC uses spinal manipulation in conjunction with pin and stretch muscle work, post-isometric muscle stretching, home exercise, and other procedures to ensure positive outcomes. In addition to the spine, he treats many other conditions.
On a Personal Note…
Dr. Johnson, DC enjoys golfing, running, cycling, tennis, and snowboarding. Dr. Johnson, DC loves living in the Pacific North West with his wife and three sons.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our West Linn chiropractic office, either by phone or email.
Massage Therapy compliments the chiropractic care you receive in our office.
Muscles react to stress by shortening and tightening up. This can lead to loss of flexibility in joints, misalignments, trigger points, decreased circulation, poor posture and poor health.
Therapeutic massage received regularly helps work out chronic muscular tension. Massage melts away tension, and if received regularly, keeps tension from building back up again. Not only will you feel better but you will be healthier from the inside out.
Massage Supports Chiropractic
You can benefit by adding massage therapy to your chiropractic care program.
- Recovery is normally faster and more complete when you address multiple components of your pain.
- Chiropractic treatment often proceeds more easily with less comfort when sot tissue has been relaxed with massage.
- You may be less tense and more ready to receive a chiropractic adjustment after a massage.
- Adjustments frequently last longer when muscle tension is released that might otherwise pull your joints out of alignment again.
Chiropractic Supports Massage
If you are seeking massage for general health or pain but find your pain persists or recurs, chiropractic could help in these ways.
- If your problem has a “joint component” an adjustment may give immediate relief.
- You will find that surrounding soft tissue heals quickly once it is no longer subjected to the stress of misaligned joints.
- Improved joint movement can relax deep layers of muscle that is difficult to reach with massage.
- With improved joint mobility exercise and stretching program will be more efficient and effective.
Give our West Linn chiropractic office a call to schedule an appointment today!
Yes. Most car insurances will cover your care. Please contact our office for more details.
Yes. Summit Chiropractic is an in-network preferred provider and accepts most insurance programs. For specific benefit information, please contact your insurance plan directly to receive information about what services may or may not be covered. We are happy to help you understand your coverage, and work with you and your provider to get you the treatment you need.
low back pain, whiplash, auto accidents, neck pain, sciatica, sprains/strains, headaches, work related accidents.